To support and empower people with significant mental health challenges to recover and live well in the community.
Everyone has a meaningful life as a valued and engaged member of the community.
We are a non-profit organization funded by the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network (HNHB LHIN 04) and are accountable to a Volunteer Board of 10 Directors representing the Hamilton Community.
The Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant (HNHB) Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) has entered into a one-year MSAA extension with Hamilton Mental Health Outreach effective April 1, 2017.
We are committed to protecting your personal health information and to upholding our commitments under PHIPA (Personal Health Information Protection Act 2004)
Click here to see our Privacy Notice.
STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, OPPORTUNITIES & THREATS (SWOT ANALYSIS)
Our strengths include:
(1) Finances including purchase of accounting, new office location
(2) Effective broadening of mandate to ensure referrals
(3) Re-established compliance with funding body
The weaknesses that we must address include:
The opportunities we hope to seize include:
The threats we plan to address as we pursue our strategic imperatives include:
Given the results of our environmental analysis and considering the challenges that may lie ahead, we identify our key strategic imperatives for the next three years as goals for the next three years:
1. Establish a plan to continue financial stability and sustainability
2. Expand clinical capacity consistent with current/future referral trends
3. Take steps in continuous quality improvement of service delivery
4. Promote all phases of Board development (recruitment, education, maintenance)
5. Establish plans for succession of management, specialized staff roles and psychiatric consultant
Hamilton Mental Health Outreach